Friday, October 8, 2010

Mini Night at My Local Group


Isn't she cute?  I think she needs a name.
 I had a good time at our local group meeting last night.  We made mini dolls from beads & fimo for hair.  Here's mine.  The pic isn't great, but you get the idea.

We had some freebies offered - upholstery samples, some garden gnomes & frogs and cross stitch patterns.  I got a couple of gnomes, a piece of fabric that might make a nice carpet and two cross stitch patterns that are both dollhouse related.  I'll copy them and then pass them along.

We made more plans for our mini day out on October 16.  We will be meeting at a member's church hall and spend the day making minis.  The project is a scene in a tea cup.

Here are the samples that will give us an idea of what can be done:




 

It will be a lot of fun.

Now I have to start digging for items to put in the scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena