Friday, October 22, 2010

Mini Efforts Truly Mini!

Earlier in the week, I decided to take my teacup to work so I could get some of it done at lunch time.  That was a bad idea.  I tried to glue a piece of black lace to the top of the inside of the cup to represent the sky.  I used Ultimate glue and it wouldn't stick to the cup.  So, I got my crazy glue out and tried that.  It didn't stick either.  So, now I have a piece of lace that has a ton of glue on it, brown spots of glue on the inside of the cup and crazy glue on my fingernails.  That was the last effort in the mini department for this week!  I hope to have time to clean up the cup and get something done on it this weekend.  I'm also getting really anxious to get back to my castle.

Must tidy up the spare room first though.  Skittles will like playing with my castle as much as I will :)

4 comments:

  1. are you sure you held it long enough?
    hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karin! You found me :) No, I don't think I held it long enough. Then my lunch time was over so I packed it away. I haven't had an opportunity to get back at it yet, but when I do I'll work on it at home some evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I got your message re: where am I on faceboook and I have sent you a friend request. I don't know why I'm not showing up in searches! Love your teacups, they are fab :)
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia,

    Unfortunately, the tea cups aren't mine :) They belong to a gal in my local group - she brought them as samples for us to look at when we were doing our own. Mine is still unfinished! I've found you on FB.

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena